Recent graduate with a passion for designing and developing technology that explores human behaviors and communication through computer and software programming, web and mobile design, data viz, interaction design, and VR
University of Miami
University of Miami
- Design screen layouts for Web and mobile solutions
- Lay the groundwork for new and existing screens; create sketches, conceptual diagrams, interaction flows, wireframes, mock ups and interactive prototypes
- Create a consistent look while meeting the needs of the business users
- Collaborate with other designers, development teams, product management, and business analysts to recommend features, experiences, and UI implementations
University of Miami School of Communication
- Taught practical approach to web development through the use of content management systems for web lab course (CIM 111)
- Taught disciplines of user experience (UX) and interaction design (IxD) for interaction design course (CIM 211)
- Developed data visualization on Zika search interest using D3.js, improving accessibility and understanding of Zika infection rates in the Americas
- Designed adaptive web elements and visual schemes with HTML/CSS, increasing potential use visualization tool across a variety of devices
- Analyzed design prototypes and data to facilitate intuitive and user-friendly experience within visualization
- Developed initial web application, improving the process of analyzing and viewing cacao plant research through wireframe and prototype conceptualization
- Utilized HTML/CSS to design web elements and visual schemes and programmed D3.js data visualizations, improving accessibility of information available to scientists and researchers
- Conducted usability testing of cacao plant research tool prototypes through effective UX research methods
University of Miami Compensation
- Analyzed data and statistics of 13,000+ workforce to design and program data visualizations of career paths
- Prototyped website to effectively communicate and display compensation structure information
The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis
- Analyzed JSON data provided by researchers and determined best practices for visualizing information
- Managed and maintained web content on university servers, improving structure and accessibility of content
University of Miami Libraries
- Programmed and established software databases for querying collection items for use within entire organization
- Assisted digital repository librarian in updating and maintenance of university libraries digital collection with Omeka web publishing platform
- Developed desktop applications to organize metadata, improving cataloging of thousands of items
- Utilized HTML/CSS to design visual schemes for web pages and and d3.js to program data visualizations and effective infographics
- Abilities: software development, computer programming, graphic design, web design, debugging, building Arduino and Processing programs and projects
- Software: Unity, Autodesk Maya, Xcode, Tableau, Command Line, Linux , Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Apple software
Placing data is a visual context in an effort to help people understand it's significance.
Combining and creating text and pictures in advertisements, magazines, books, and much more.
The design of user interfaces for machines and software, such as computers, home appliances, mobile devices, and other electronic devices, with the focus on maximizing usability and the user experience.
All aspects of the end-user's interaction with the company, its services, and its products.
Digital and non-digital game design and execution.
Creating videos and game experiences.